I like to serve this version as a breakfast with a side of maple syrup. It’s delicious and my son LOVES eating them!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2.5 cups canned corn, drained
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl
- Beat eggs and mix in the milk and veg. oil
- Stir into the flour mixture
- Add 2 tbs veg oil to pan and heat to med/high
- When the oil is hot, drop batter in one tablespoon at a time and fry for 4 minutes per side (until golden).