This is one of my favorite lunches. I always make the chicken tenders when my son is napping and then put them in the fridge. That way, when I am hungry the rest of the wrap only takes about 2 minutes to assemble. It’s the perfect lunch!
- 2 Chicken Tenders per wrap
- 1 Handful Romaine Lettuce per wrap
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Cardini’s Traditional Caesar Dressing to taste
- Sprinkle the chicken tenders with salt & pepper to taste
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan and heat to med/high heat
- Add chicken tenders to pan and cook 4 minutes per side, flipping once
- Set chicken aside
- Add tortillas to pan, one at a time, until warm (about 10 seconds per side)
- Tear chicken into bite size pieces.
- Add a handful of lettuce, chicken, and caesar dressing to wrap.
- Roll it up & eat!