This is one of cheapest dishes on the planet, and i just LOVE eating it. Something this easy really shouldn’t be this tasty.. but it is! I’s perfect to serve with grilled steaks or pot roast.
- 1 bag of extra wide egg noodles
- 1 can of low sodium canned corn (drained)
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and corn to the pot until noodles are cooked (about 8-10 minutes)
- Drain and set aside
- Add olive oil, butter, and garlic salt to pan and return to heat until butter is melted, stirring frequently.
- Return noodles and corn to the pot and toss until coated.