Alfredo sauce is really easy to make yourself and is noticeable better tasting than the stuff you can buy at the grocery store. I don’t make it often, but when I do it’s a major crowd pleaser (especially over pasta, chicken, and steamed broccoli)!
- 2 Cups Half&Half
- 1/4 Cup Salted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt & White Pepper
- In a saucepan, bring the half&half to a boil
- Reduce heat to medium and stir until the cream is reduced by half
- Remove from heat and add the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dissolved.
- Add the parmesan a little at a time, while stirring
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.