This is another fast one. It’s perfect for a quick weeknight meal. This serves 2 people, but you can easily double / triple the recipe to make more! I like to serve this with mashed potatoes – but it’s also fine alone.
- 1/2 Lb all-natural turkey breast, sliced
- 1 Package powder turkey gravy
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 pieces of white bread, toasted
- In a skillet, add the gravy mix to one cup of water. Stir constantly until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Using tongs, add the turkey breast to the gravy (one piece at a time). Let it sit in there until the turkey is hot.
- Top the toasted bread with turkey and gravy.
Voila! A 5 minute dinner!