This is the easiest side dish on the planet. It goes well with practically everything, it’s cheap, and it’s yummy!
- 1 package of pasta (i like to use linguini or angel hair, but anything will work)
- 2 cups of frozen chopped spinach, thawed (optional, but a great addition!)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Cook pasta per package instructions, drain, set aside
- Add The olive oil and garlic to a skillet and heat on medium until fragrant, about two minutes.
- Add the pasta to the pan (and spinach, if using) and cook 2 minutes longer, until blended and spinach is heated throughout.
- Season with garlic salt & serve!
I like to serve this topped with grated parmesan cheese and crusty bread. It’s really good!