This is my favorite cut of steak for three reasons. One: It’s cheap, Two: It takes 10 minutes to cook to my liking (medium), Three: It comes in cuts big enough to serve 2-3 people (aka the husband, toddler, and I).
It’s so easy to make and comes out really tender and tasty. I always serve this with a romaine salad and a side of pasta (with spinach) in garlic & olive oil.
- 3/4 Lb Top Sirloin Steak
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Season Steak on both sides with garlic salt & pepper
- Heat oil in a grill pan or skillet on med/high heat
- When the oil is hot, add the steak to the pan
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side
- Remove from pan and let sit for 5 minutes
- Slice thinly accross the grain and serve!
It really doesn’t get any easier or tastier than that!