This recipe is perfect with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts (about a pound)
- 2 tbs dijon mustard
- 2 tbs italian dressing
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- 1 tbs chopped thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and spray a baking pan with cooking spray
- Mix the mustard, italian dressing, and garlic in a small bowl
- In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs, parsley, thyme, and pepper. Stir in the butter.
- Spread the mustard mixture onto both sides of the chicken and place in the pan.
- Top with the bread crumb mix and press into the chicken
- Bake (uncovered) for 20 minutes.