This may sound too easy to be good, but it is perfectly tasty! I actually made a loaf of this yesterday and Joshua and I already finished it up! Yum! The recipe can easily be doubled if you want to make more.
- 1 lb ground Beef
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup ketchup (plus a little more for drizzling on top)
- 1 tbs seasoned salt
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs dried minced or chopped onion flakes
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix with your hands until combines well and place in a baking dish. Shape into a loaf.
- Squirt some ketchup on top. I like to make a little squigly design because I am a geek.
- Bake for one hour at 350.
Serve with whatever you want! I usually do mashed potatoes & corn. Leftovers make amazing sandwiches, too!