I have Vegan friends. OOOODLES of Vegan friends and I am always trying to come up with ways to feed them that do not include “vegan veggie burgers”. Personally, I think they taste like cardboard. Anyhow, this vegan pasta salad is simple, yummy, and the perfect thing to make ahead and bring to a party. It’s VERY easy to make and there are never leftovers. Even your carnivore friends will enjoy it.
So, here’s what you need:
- 1 Box Pasta, cooked in salted water (penne, rotini, or bowtie)
- 1 Can Chick Peas (garbanzo beans) drained & rinsed
- 1 Bag of Arugala or Spring Mix greens
- 2 Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar, 2 Tbs agave nectar: whisked together
- Salt & Pepper to taste
I hardly think that this recipe actually requires instructions.
Toss together everything, make the dressing, and then taste it. Season the dressing with salt & pepper to taste. Toss with everything else and put it in the fridge. When you’re ready to serve it, just give it a toss so that the dressing redistributes. This is better the next day.